Thursday, October 22, 2009

this is me now

So here it is, I find myself blogging. Hmm...I tend to have negative connotations with blogging. First thought that comes to mind are punk emo kids holed up in their poorly lit rooms pouring out their emotions with every key stroke as dashboard plays in the background. I mean how self centered can you be to think that people in the cyberworld actually want to listen to why your parents are so terrible? You're 16, believe me it's not that bad! But those were the blogs of yore...now blogs are super trendy, perez hilton...hello! Anyways, I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be pouring out my emotions with every key stroke, but here I am. Not only do I find myself on here but I find myself with a super lame blog name "this is me now." So to all those cyber kids out there...suggestions for blog names are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I'm your very first commenter!! Yayy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world! woo hoo :)

    ReplyDelete