Monday, November 16, 2009

oxford is for lovers

I always forget what a charming and unique town Oxford is. I was fortunate enough to make it there this past weekend after a year long hiatus. It was a jam packed weekend filled with football, friends, and a little shopping. Saturday we headed down to Oxford and watched the Rebels beat the Vols, 42 to 17, and yes you read that right. I was happy to have Linnae give me a play by play of what was happening. Together we braved the hot weather (yes, I’m sunburned) and watched the Rebels lead us to victory. After the game we were able to do a little shopping, and as always, the Square is filled with new boutiques and restaurants…nothing ever seems to stay the same there. I got some fabulous jewelry and new shoes. That night we ate at Ajax…mmm, so good. It’s weekend’s like this that make me realize how incredibly blessed I am. I’m looking forward to visiting Oxford in the near future.

Me and Linnae in our stunna shades...check out Margie's blog for more pics from the game, I look like a goof but everyone else is super cute.

2 comments: